Here is a list of basics about Java what we must know.
- Code Structure
[public static void main(String a) , class name]
- Difference between C, C++ and JAVA
- Why Java is better than other programming languages?
- What do you mean by OOP?
- Does Java supports OOP?
- Define these terms
- Access Specifiers
- Friend function
- Friend Class
- Super class, Sub class
- Difference between abstract class and interface
- implement or extend
- Virtual class, virtual function
- Differences between Function Overloading & Operator overloading
- String Manipulation
As per my knowledge, If we learn these things with practicing some code related to these topics, we can start for any kind of development or to take in part in java related exams.
I am sorry to say that I can’t share these things right now. But in near future, a brief of these topics will be here.